Monday, July 1, 2013

Cardboard Therapy 7/2/13 w/ BONUS

Welcome to another installment of Cardboard Therapy. Some late night card sorting made me realize I didn't post my newest additions to my In Person Autograph collection. Or should I say my Kids In Person Autograph collection. I more or less play curator to their memorabilia and card collection. Since they are still young to know how and what to ask I work as their middle man. What do you expect they are currently only 2 & 3. Anyways to the goods.

All cards were signed on Saturday June 29th, 2013
BONUS Piece was also signed same date as above
 
Peter O'Brien Walk Off HR signed Ticket Stub
2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP69 Anderson Feliz
2013 Bowman Prospects #BP69 Anderson Feliz
2010 Bowman Sterling USA Baseball Relics #USAR36 Peter O'Brien
2012 Bowman Draft Draft Picks #BDPP40 Peter O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment