Tuesday, February 25, 2014

3 Headed Monster

I will start this with what was a simple chat between myself and Lou DiPietro.


MY TWITTER CONVO WITH LOU D.







FOLLOW UP TWEET




In a matter of 2 hours or so the pitcher for Saturday went from TBA to the 3 headed monster that is Sa-ro-ka (Sabathia, Kuroda & Tanaka). That being said you can imagine the excitement I have to be able to watch all 3 starters in 1 game. As I always do. I will do my best to tweet the happenings around the field pre game. I wont live tweet the game as much as it will be televised but I will have video from my vantage points. Crazy thing is I picked up tickets towards the back of second deck figuring to just take the game in. To get an idea of my view point. I have this video for you. Warning it might bring back some fond memories.



so my view won't be too bad for Sa-ro-ka.

No comments:

Post a Comment